Exciting news! I just got nominated for a Liebster Blog Award, which is kinda great, but is also a reminder for me to blog more often, as blogs only qualify if they have less than 200 followers…😉 (Liebster is German for “favorite” by the way…).
So, anyway, the delightful Lexi Thornton is my champion, and you really must check out her sexy, scintillating little scribblings, which are hot, hot, hot. She’s a minxy diva who knows just which words to choose to get you feeling horny as hell, whatever the weather.
As part of the nomination procedure, there are certain rules which must be followed. And, as most of you are aware, I LOVE following rules, as long as I am occasionally allowed to break them.
The rules are:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions posed by the blog that nominated you
3. Write-up 11 new questions to pass to…
4. …11 blogs you want to nominate yourself
5. You are not allowed to nominate the blog that nominated you
6. Paste the award picture into your blog (Google it, there are loads around – look, mine’s up there ^^^^^).
Hey, hey, hey, I love this kinda stuff, so here are my 11 random facts…
1. I lost my virginity quite late (in my 20s – I’m 32 now) but have more than made up for it since. Quality – not quantity!
2. I once had sex inside the cordon of mystical Stonehenge (naughty!), which definitely added to the experience!
3. I traveled the world when I was in my 20s, and once had (very discreet) sex in the baggage claim area of Sydney Airport.
4. I am a carnivore
5. I don’t have children (yet)
6. I love to sing around the house and think I have a good voice, but I lack the confidence to sing in public – amazing, considering the other things I get up to!
7. I have black hair and blue eyes
8. I believe in magic, the power of love, and karma. If you are unkind to people, I guarantee it will come back and bite you in the ass. If it doesn’t, then I will.
9. If I wasn’t so obsessed with sex and love, I’d be a surgeon. I am not at all squeamish (British word?), and am fascinated by how our bodies work (obviously)
10. I used to play volleyball for my Santa Monica high school and could have gotten a scholarship, I was that good. I chose travel instead (I never graduated college).
11. I believe I will die when I am 56 years old
And here are my answers to the questions posed by the gorgeous Lexi Thornton.
1. Do you ever remember your dreams?
I do! I’ve kept a Dream Diary every since I was a girl. Obviously, the content of those dreams has changed over time (!), but I am also a lucid dreamer, so I can ‘make things happen’, when I know I’m asleep. My dreams are crazy, and usually involve fucking of some description. I’m lucky not to stop having sex just because I’m asleep.
2. If you were on Death Row and had one last meal, what would it be?
I love cheese, so it would probably be a cheeseburger or a cheese platter. When I went to Amsterdam, I fell in love with something called fondue. And since I don’t have to worry about calories if I’m about to die, I’d definitely overdose on cheese.
3. If you could commit any crime and get away with it scot-free, what would you do?
I’d kill any person proven to have interfered with children. Such people do not have any place on the planet, never mind society.
4. You’re stuck in a lift, who would you most like to be stuck in there with?
Oooh, there are so many. At the moment, I’d say Colin Farrell. I need to be stuck with someone as dirty as me, so we could just forget the claustrophobia and get fucking. I would seriously fuck his brains out, right there.
5. Do you ever sing in public/karaoke, and what would/do you sing?
I sing all the time but rarely in public. I love Patsy Cline, Peggy Lee, classic female voices. If I thought I had the voice, though, I’d rock out to something like Evanescence’s “Bring Me To Life”. I’m a rock chick at heart.
6. Which is your favorite season?
Fall. I love the colors on the trees, the cooling temperature, and any excuse to snuggle up to a hot guy and get fucking in the middle of a forest somewhere.
7. Do you have any phobias?
Not really. I’m pretty chilled out.
8. Do you have an alter ego and, if so, what is she like?
Sometimes I think I’m a superhero, who kills baddies with seduction and sex. I often play out my fantasy in role play games. I seduce a man, get him back to my place, then fuck him so hard he thinks he’s dying. Then I have to save his life. Next morning, when I go back to work, I am back to the same old sweet Californian beach babe they all know and love.
9. Any bad habits you indulge in when nobody’s looking?
No. All my habits are good, if a little naughty. I masturbate under my desk all the time, which gives me a thrill because nobody has a clue what I’m doing. Sometimes I don’t call a guy back, so I guess that’s a bad habit but, hey, he should have been better in bed!
10. What 3 items would you take with you if you were marooned on a desert island?
a) my vibrator
b) a lifetime’s supply of batteries
c) Colin Farrell
11. What’s the most selfless thing you’ve done for another human being?
I think I’m pretty giving, but I’m not rich or anything like that. I guess the most selfless thing I’ve done was give up my seat on a plane when I was coming back to LAX from Tokyo. Long trip, and the plane was overbooked, I was so tried and just wanted to get home, but there was a girl also traveling alone, who needed to get back to Ojai because her mom was ill. It was no brainer, really, but it did mean me having to sleep on the airport floor until the next flight 9 hours later.
And here are my 11 questions for the 11 blogs I have since nominated:
1. When do you think you will die?
2. If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and why?
3. What is your favorite sport?
4. Do you believe in love at first sight, or is a one-time fuck totally where you’re at?
5. Which nation do you think is the world’s sexiest?
6. Is there anything sexual you haven’t tried but would like to, if you knew there would be no comeback?
7. How far is too far?
8. If you could have written any song, which one would it have been?
9. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
10. Do you think you are capable of murder?
11. Which five people would you invite around your house for the ultimate dinner party?
Thanks again Lexi for nominating me!
And to everyone out there, there’s a new “Sex Snack” coming before the end of the week – so stay tuned for your free coupon!